– Our staff Understand how important a conducive environment is for those with dementia.
– Promote independence, respect, dignity and choice.
– Focus on promoting their well being.
– Personal care
– Wound dressing
– Medication Awareness
– Delivers care that is beneficial to recipients
– Respects the diversity of the service users
– Understand confidentiality
– Holistic approach to end of life care
– Spiritual awareness
– Respecting their end of life wishes
Learning Disabilities Care
Our staff are trained to:
– Enable Full and independent life as much as possible
– Teach life skills
– Promote independence
Mental Health Care
Competent mental health carers who:
– Value individuals
– Understand the Equality Act 2010
– Are conversant with Mental Capacity Act 2005
Includes the following:
– Laundry attendants